Sunday, September 3, 2017

Weight loss pursuits August Week 4

So, on a weekly basis I'd like to post specifics concerning my weight loss pursuits in a itemized, form. I'll be sharing daily steps, stair climbs, additional active minutes and calories consumed/burned according to my tracking device and meals with caloric information (probably every 2 or 3 days). Then, once a week, I'll weigh in and share that information and give a brief description of the week. So here we go.

Weekly Facts

  • Weight- 497- (Last Week 500.4) Goal: 500 Acheived!!  New Goal- 475
  • Steps - 21,619 -Avg: 3088/ day  New Goal- 4,000 per day
  • Stair Climbs - 42 - Avg: 6  Goal: 8 / day
  • Calories 
    • Consumed - 2,675 avg per day
    • Burned - 3,979 avg per day (+1,304)
During the week, for additional active minutes, I did some yard work sawing branches with a manual saw. To get calories burned, I went to www.calorielab.com, clicked on the calories burned link on the top of the page, entered my weight and found the activity, in this case, under home repair. This gave me a list of calories burned based on 15 minutes or an hour of doing the activity. As for meals, I won't get into specific meal information this week.

So, a successful week in my weight loss pursuits. God Bless!!


No comments:

Post a Comment